The Evaluation Framework project is a six-month initiative (on track to finish in November 2021). This project has two primary objectives:
- To identify the high-level measures available to support the success indicators and evaluation framework for the CoVE’s activities; and
- To develop a collection and reporting system with baseline measures against which progress can be assessed and reported.
The primary objectives will be achieved when the project delivers the following enabling objectives:
- All relevant stakeholder statistical information needs are clearly specified.
- PMO performance measures have been specified and approved by the GM CoVE.
- All relevant data sources have been identified, analysed and the relevance of those data is fully understood and documented.
- A robust data collection methodology is developed and adopted by all Food and Fibre sector data providers.
- An effective and efficient data storage, analysis and reporting system has been implemented in the CoVE.