Originator/Sponsor: NZ Apples and Pears Inc.
Portfolio Managers: Jackie Lynch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Status: In delivery
Planned delivery date: May 2023
Lead Agency / Service Provider: Scarlatti Limited
Collaborating partners: NZ Apples and Pears, Primary ITO, Lincoln University, Muka Tangata, Pūkenga Mahi, Te Pūkenga, eCampus, Seafood
- The primary objective of this project is to design a training and career framework with flexible pathways, informed by exemplars of learning delivery, which lead to positive outcomes for learners across the sector.
Overview: The project will:
- Create a catalogue of horticulture proven and emerging good teaching and assessment practices
- List gaps in current teaching and assessment practices
- Design and develop a training and career framework with pilot pathways
- Create a portfolio of exemplar practices
- Make recommendations on pilot pathways’ structure, delivery and potential providers
- Develop project plans for pilots that are scalable for the wider FF sector
The above information was current as at 29 March 2023